Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Writers’ Retreat Newsletter

July 2010, Volume 10, No 3

My Writer's Well retreat in Georgia is now beginning to gain more momentum. It is a process learning the ropes and I am still learning.
I appreciate what you are doing to lend your expertise and knowledge to new retreats and support those that are already established.
I think the key is to maximize marketing strategies to drive writers to your retreat - be it the Web site, a newsletter, workshops, giveaways, whatever it takes that you are comfortable with to brand your name and make sure writers know you exist.
I am now going into my third year and have thankfully had writers now from as far away as Ghana, but it is still a process growing the retreat.
The good news is I am still in business!"

─Adilah Barnes, Georgia retreat
For more information, contact Adilah Barnes at TheWritersWell@yahoo.com or
The Writers’ Retreat in Sharpsburg, Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful comments,“Water your dreams, feed your imagination, let hope blossom”